Saturday, October 17, 2009

Layne-y Bayne-y's


We can see TONS of awesome fireworks from our house. So we had some friends over and had a ball. Of course, Russ and our friend went crazy on fireworks too so it was hilarious.

Well, I (Nicole) have tried a garden and it's just not working for me. I know it's because I have to invest in doing a raised garden (we have crazy red clay dirt here). So in the meantime, I just take the kids down to Sister Christensen's house down the street. Her garden is by the road so I just show the kids all about gardening and what to do and what's going on...I'm the best mom ever. Who needs to actual lead by example...honestly, I use the "Lead by Sister Christensen's example" philosophy. It's totally working for me. Layne did, however, decide to grow some sunflowers. Since they're considered a weed to farmers since they grow so easily, we DID manage to get some...though most were eaten by the deer. :)

Layne and her super cute friend. SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!

It's the classic learning how to ride a bike in the church parking lot...it's a four year old MUST.

On our trip this summer we got to spend lots of time with Rochelle and her family. WE LOVE THEM!! Layne and Case also discovered the electric truck there.

"Wait Dad, let me get this straight, I have to wear a helmet to ride a scooter down the driveway at our house, but (if Mom doesn't see) I DON'T have to wear one to go flying down bumpy dirt roads on a motorcycle." YEP

Layne got to play with Grandpa Merrill in Utah too

Beautiful Bride Layne

Why yes, Layne DOES enjoy "borrowing" the camera and taking some candid shots

Layne and her mini-me. All ready for school. Layne and Hadley both do this every morning complete with the head.

Another great year of preschool begins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment