Friday, January 1, 2010

I LOVE…

…that Kord knows all the words to the Yukon Ho song by Calvin (of Calvin and Hobbes)

DSC00943

…that Hadley eats Dad’s super-hot Kim Chi soup, but that she eats it with one hand on a glass of water and the other hand holding a napkin to wipe the spice off her lips, both of which are used between every bite of soup.

…that Hadley sings alone with her piano playing, “When the dog bites, when the cheese stinks, when I’m feeling bad, I simply remember…”

DSC01022

…that Layne spends 4 ½ minutes EVERY time it’s her turn on Parcheesi because she has to do a crazy shacking dancing with the dice, toss them (there-in knocking all the piece on the board askew), re-arrange them in whatever order she finds the “prettiest”, etc, etc.

…that Layne loves that her hair is ALMOST down to her bum but doesn’t want it any longer because “I don’t want to have to pick it up to pee”

DSC00929

…that Case’s response to “Casers, it’s 8:30 why hasn’t anyone put you in bed” is, with a shrug of the shoulders, “I know” instead of “I don’t know”

DSC00939

…that Russ comes home from work, grabs me, throws me back over his leg and kisses me like he has for 12 years now.  Happy New Year!DSC01028

1 comment: