Sunday, October 24, 2010

I LOVE YOU, MRS. SUN

Yes, it's true...I love the sun. Layne says that's she's a girl...hence the Mrs. Sun.

Layne and her very, very best friend in the whole world.

How can it be that we've never taken pix at the dentist. Situation Rectified.

It's pretty great to have your dad in scouting. He's there to give you your first merit badge. In fact, it's the merit badge that he and his father wanted to do together--coin collecting. The Lord had other plans for Leland, but now Russ got to work on it with Kord. I love this man.

Mom (Pauline Jones) had the kids with her for a couple days while Russ and I went to Bend, Oregon to play (biking, tennis, relaxing). While we were gone they had oatmeal. Grandma asked what kind of sugar they would like. Hadley said, “white”; Layne said, “brown”, so Case looked around at them and said, “blue”. My mom being who my mom is, got out some sugar and dyed it blue for my baby Case. I love my mom so much.


My baby Layne is in Kindergarten.

Hadley came to Russ and asked what kind of jobs she could do as a teenager. Russ suggested babysitting, Taco Bell and Safeway. Hadley thought for a minute and then said, “No, a smart job. You know, a job that smart people do. Like computers.” They went on to have a great conversation about possible job choices.

We LOVE LOVE LOVE Bend, OR!!!

Why yes, I DID put my pants back on by myself...and yes, my mom is out of diapers for all time!!!!!

12 year in the northwest...I think we're officially locals...we went canoeing in the rain and it was a BLAST. We LOVE that these fantastic lakes are 1 mile from our house.

1 comment: