Sunday, February 21, 2010

WHAT!!! Case is 2 !!!???

Of course, Case HAD to get his first Wii game...I mean honestly, he WAS turning 2 for crying out loud. It's about time.
This boy CAN'T live without trucks.

And THIS boy can't live without building. This time it's a catapolt to launch the plastic chicken.
Thanks for the chicken Grandma, it's amazing how often it comes in handy.

GROSS. No friends are going to want to play Uno at the Thomas house after seeing the way we play here.

Okay, so this goes something like...what do you get when you cross a banana with a mitten.
Actually, I just love the little tiny hands that fill this mitten. I needed some way to show how teeny they are (hence the banana). I love these kids.


RUSS' blue truck from childhood. Russ' cat would crawl into the back and Russ would launch it down the stairs. Yep, you read correctly. Then Russ would open up the back of the truck and the stupid cat would walk over and get back in so it could go flying down the stairs again. Of course, as soon as my kids heard the story, their first thought is:
but we don't have a cat.
And their second thought is:
but we DO have rabbits.

NO KIDS!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm totally laughing. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stupid cat story! Cat's are pretty stupid afterall. :) I can't believe he's 2! Holy Cow! he's adorable and I love the cake!!

    ReplyDelete