Monday, May 18, 2009

I crack me up-they crack me up

A few classics:

1. I woke Layne up the other day and she was in NO mood!  She threw her head under the pillow and said, "NO!!!  I hungwy.  I mean, I tirsty.  I mean, I TIRED!"  I LOVE my 4 year old!

2. So Kord's eating his lunch last week at school.  Yum, Mom put a hard-boiled egg in there.  I love when she does that!  Here, let me crack it open.  OH CRAP! Mom did NOT put a hard-boiled egg in my lunch...she put a RAW egg in my lunch.  
Yep, way to go Mom.  Hadley's lunchtime is later then Kords, so she was digging into lunch and Mrs. Pierce walked by, "Hadley, is your egg hard-boiled." 
"I don't know, I think so."  
"Let's check"  

Yep, Mom gave BOTH kids raw eggs.  

Then we have these pix.  Layne and Hadley played with the camera last night.  Note to self ladies, if you decide to do things that you're not supposed to do (like climb on the treadmill and banister)--DON'T document your misdeeds with photos.  This is a lesson that you should keep for the duration of your mortal existence.

3 comments:

  1. I L.O.V.E. that they took pictures of themselves being naughty!! Don't try to tell me that you never slid down the banister. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there Gertrude, we need to talk about this reunion business! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, no freakin' kindin'. You never answer though--are you the parent for four or something!

    I'll try again

    ReplyDelete